Inventory Control ManagerLocation: Sierra Vista, AZ (3758 East Fry Blvd.)
Hastings Inventory Control Managers are responsible for managing the department by supervising and executing corporate plans and actions as well as creating a positive team atmosphere, and providing a safe and secure working environment.
· Customer Focus
· Time Management
· Integrity and Trust
· Functional/Technical Skills
· Learning on the Fly
· Timely Decision Making
· Priority Setting
· Directing Others
· Process Management
· Effectively manage inventory by establishing and following proper cycle count procedures.
· Comply with standards for receiving, merchandising, stocking, returning and storing product
· Maintain a safe and secure work environment, complying with all federal, state and local laws.
· Maintain awareness of industry trends
· High School Diploma or GED (college preferred)
· Previous management and hiring experience
· 2 years Retail experience (inventory experience preferred)
· Excellent customer service skills
· Strong time management and organizational skills
· Ability to work in a team environment
· Must be able to lift up to 50 lbs. with frequent lifting and/or carrying of objects weighing up to 25 lbs