Register Complex SupervisorLocation: Westbury, NY (1085 Old Country Road)
As a Register Complex Manager you will drive sales and service thru Century 21’s Core Values. All register complex activities related to customer service, purchases, returns, and exchanges are under your direction. With training, coaching and development, a team of cashiers will grow following your leadership.
Duties and Responsibilities for assigned areas:
- Ensure that the “Select Your Best” training is utilized to recruit a qualified group of cashiers to exceed expectations and build a company bench.
- Provide the leadership, direction, and support to your team of cashiers to deliver an amazing guest experience.
- Partner with Guest Experience Management team to ensure that your cashiers are properly trained to deliver an “Amazing” transaction. Through your leadership utilize and reinforce “Amaze” training to coach cashiers to exceed customers’ expectations.
- Consistently coach cashiers on how to improve their handling of transactions and awareness of Century 21 policies and procedures.
- Maintain a clean, neat, and organized work environment.
- Utilize the Century 21 guest to cashier ratio standard to ensure appropriate levels of customer service.
- Utilize bank-line and register merchandise to drive multiple unit sales.
- Maintain a high level of shortage awareness.
Knowledge and Skills:
- Minimum of 1-3 years of retail experience.
- 4-year college degree preferred.
- Results oriented, passionate, and shows a strong sense of urgency.
- Ability to build partnerships with all levels of the organization.
- Ability to train, motivate, and mentor.
- Demonstrates strong leadership, interpersonal, and communications skills.
- Demonstrates problem-solving skills.
- Commitment to exemplifying the Century 21 Core Values.
Schedule: A flexible work schedule will be required.