ESSENTIAL FUNCTIONS AND BASIC DUTIES:
- Assumes responsibility for performing assigned duties and critical support functions within physical and mental capabilities as required or instructed.
- Maintain Safe work environment for Customers and Employees
- Operate daily functions to insure customer needs are met in a timely and efficient manner.
- Maintain Profitability, Attain Sales Objectives, Hiring and Training of Staff.
- Maintain Inventory Control
- Maintain Clean Professional Enviroment
- Safety of staff and customers
- Perform high quality workmanship
- Maintain high level of customer service
- Attain and maintain a clean and professional image of personnel and facility.
- Correcting and completing required work as assigned.
- Good communication and coordination exist with Company personnel. Assistance and support is provided as needed.
- Management is appropriately informed of area activities.
- Sales Growth
- High school graduate or equivalent preferred.
- One year of previously related experience.
- Typing or keyboard experience.
- Good typing skills.
- Attentive to detail and accurate.
- Well organized.
- Cooperative and willing to assist others.
- Able to use computer applications, adding machine, and telephone.
- Using primarily just the fingers to make small movements such as typing.
- Especially where one must frequently convey detailed or important instructions or ideas accurately, loudly, or quickly.
- Able to hear average or normal conversations and receive ordinary information.
- Movements frequently and regularly required using the wrist, hands, back and legs.
- Standing most of the time
MENTAL ACTIVITIES AND REQUIREMENTS OF THIS POSITION
- Must be able to apply common sense understanding to take in reasonable instructions and be able to pass on such instructions in a reasonable manner.
- Must be able to perform basic math skills.
- Must be able to use passive vocabulary.
- Read at a slow rate; define unfamiliar words in dictionaries for meaning, spelling and pronunciation.
- Ability to write complex sentences.
- Ability to communicate in complex sentences; using normal word order withpresent and past tenses and using a good vocabulary.