Accountable to immediate supervisor
- Will be expected to learn during the training program
- Correctly perform all host duties
- Use of correct tact, good manners and mature judgement in dealing with guests and all situations
- Use of the 5 Step Guest Program
- Familiarity and ability to correctly operate all machines and equipment required to perform host duties.
- If hired for this position you must provide proper documentation establishing your identity and eligibility to be legally employed in the United States, be willing to undergo a credit, criminal background and employment reference check, and be at least 16 years of age.
- Guest Courtesy
- Greet and seat guests
- Maintain an efficient wait list
- Maximize table turns and rotate seating for maximum guest satisfaction
- Telephones answered politely and within 3 rings and with correct greeting
- Operate cash register and take cash
- Assist with guest inquiries
- Assist with take out orders
- Clean host stand and buffet area
- Assist with restaurant cleanliness
- Assist with food preparation-desserts, salads, salad bar and beverages
- Assist with bussing tables
- Guest satisfaction-WOW service
- Satisfy guest complaints, quickly, nicely, and quietly.
- Perform other duties assigned by your supervisor
- Must adhere to the dress code and good hygiene standards
- Work as a team with everyone and maintain a professional tone of voice and words with everyone at all times even during peak rush periods.