Store AssociateLocation: Decatur, GA (3874 Covington Hwy)
Guest focused, fast-paced service with a smile.
As a RaceTrac store associate you’ll gain valuable experience in many important business disciplines while working in an environment that encourages you to learn, be challenged and to grow.
Make no mistake, this is not a job for somebody who doesn’t like to stay busy or work as a team. Your typical workday will include many of these responsibilities and more:
- Smile and be friendly – make a guest’s day special!
- Provides prompt, efficient, and courteous guest service.
- Maintains a clean, guest friendly environment in the store.
- Runs the cash register and balances cash and inventory transactions.
- Stocks shelves, coolers, and keeps fresh and hot foods stocked and ready-to-eat.
- Adheres to all safety regulations, including food safety regulations.
- Maintains fresh and available beverages.
- Ensures all promotional and gasoline signage is updated.
- Cleans in and outside of store (sweep parking lot, mop floors, empty trash, clean restrooms, fill water and towels at the pump, replace pay-at-the-pump receipt paper, etc).
There’s never a shortage of things to do at the store. Our guests demand outstanding service and that’s exactly what we provide.
- Ability to lift up to 50 pounds and to repeatedly bend, stand, twist, kneel, crouch, pull, push, carry, grasp, reach, and stoop as needed, with infrequent breaks.