Sales Associate-CharmerLocation: Bowie, MD (15606 Emerald Way STE C15)
The Charmer will carry out the day-to-day customer service responsibilities of the retail sales store. A Charmer upholds the C H A R M Service Model! We are seeking trusted fashion advisors for our team that can apply their knowledge of trends and fashion to enhance the customer experience and ensure that she leaves feeling fabulous!
- C– Customers are the #1 Priority
- H– Have a plan!
- A– Attitude is everything!
- R– Recover your zone!
- M– Model!
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Maintaining a selling environment focused on customer service
- Set and achieve personal sales goals while supporting the goals of the team
- Executing internal and external marketing and visual merchandising initiatives
- Adherence to all retail policies and procedures
- Work as a team player to ensure each customer receives the best service possible
- Perform daily department maintenance tasks including stock work, re-merchandising, display, price markdowns, merchandise transfers and light cleaning
- Minimum 1 year experience at a high-volume specialty retail store
- Ability to work a flexible schedule to meet the needs of the business, which will require evening and weekend shifts
- Proven ability to set and achieve sales goals
- Ability to positively and proactively handle customer concerns and prioritize multiple tasks in a fast-paced environment
- Ability to quickly learn new procedures and processes
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Sincere desire to work with a diverse customer, selling apparel and jewelry
- Ability to effectively maneuver around sales floor and stockroom, repetitive bending, prolong standing, twisting, stooping, squatting, climbing
- Must be able to lift and carry up to 50 lbs
- Must be eligible to work in the US