School Success Program Staff - Part TimeLocation: Minneapolis, MN (<font size="1"><i>North Community YMCA Youth and Teen Enrichment Center</i><br />1711 W Broadway Ave</font>)
The School Success Program Staff is responsible for assisting with the designated program to ensure that the criteria and objectives are carried out. The incumbent will be responsible for implementing curriculum, as assigned. The youth development staff will provide a safe, enjoyable experience to all program participants.
- Working, as part of a team, to perform program activities as directed by the supervisor.
- Assist with daily curriculum.
- Assist in special programs and activities as required by supervisor.
- Maintain CACFP and Minnesota Department of Health Licensing for meals and snacks, if applicable
- Functional Expertise
- Decision Making
- Quality Results
Qualifications - Required
- Minimum age of 16.
- Certifications required within 30 days of hire: Adult and child CPR or CPR/PR; First Aid; and AED.
- Willingness to work with people of diverse populations.
- Excellent interpersonal communications and mediation skills.
Qualifications - Preferred
- Knowledge of CACFP Program requirements
- Ability to perform a variety of physical activities with program participants which may include, but is not limited to walking, standing for long periods of time, running, throwing, swimming, and lifting up to 50lbs.