Assistant ManagerLocation: Crystal, MN (Store #300 - 5410 Lakeland Ave)
We want you to join our team as an Assistant Manager. If you have the desire to be challenged, work in a fast-paced, fun environment and create a career in management – look no further.
What you’ll be doing:
You will assist the Store Manager with oversight of the Stationstore operations. You’ll help with hiring, supervising and working with the staff to accomplish daily tasks, bookkeeping and merchandising. You will help to maintain our high standards and provide top-notch service…our customers expect it!
Our food program has set the bar high and you’ll be executing that too. You care about your customers and set an example for the rest of your staff. You display a sense of urgency, patience and leadership.
You’re good at:
- Delegation and follow-up
- Planning and organizing
- Communicating your plans and ideas
- Cash-handling and bookkeeping
- Problem solving
- Advocating and empathizing
- Safety and Security
Extra awesome if you have:
- Retail experience
- College Degree(s)
- Recruiting/hiring/interviewing skills
- Experience handling food
Holiday Stationstores provides an excellent training program to help you get started. Make a change. Great careers start here!
What’s in it for you:
- Medical, Vision, Dental, & Life Insurance/Short & Long Term Disability
- Paid Vacations/Sick leave
- Training and Development
- 401K with a competitive company match
- Profit Sharing Program
- Work with fun, motivated people
- Performance and Incentive bonuses
- Weekly Pay
- Flexible Schedule
- Service Award Program
- Gasoline and Merchandise discount
- Uniform allowance
- Tuition Reimbursement
- Flexible Spending Account
- High School or equivalent
Don't have time to apply? Join our Talent Network (Click Here)
By joining our Talent Network you'll be notified when positions open that fit your interests and you can also upload a resume for our recruiters to review.