Utility Worker - Part TimeLocation: Kennesaw, GA (5235 Stilesboro Road)
Position Summary: To maintain clean, sanitary conditions in the kitchen including all china, silverware, glassware, pots, pans and equipment. This position reports to the Executive Chef or Dining Services Director.
- Maintain sanitary condition of dishes, utensils, glasses, pots, pans, equipment and kitchen in accordance with Senior Lifestyle Corporation standards.
- Safely and efficiently operates dish washing machine according to procedure manual.
- Ensures proper soap and rinse chemicals are loaded for washing.
- Removes from service any dishes, utensils, and glassware that are damaged or broken.
- Stocks delivered food and non-food items.
- Empty and clear garbage bins and breakdown of boxes.
- Deep cleaning of kitchen and equipment.
- Attends all training and in-service seminars.
- Maintains a clean and sanitary work environment.
- Performs all duties in adherence to Senior Lifestyle Corporation standards.
- Strives to maintain a safe working environment through the prevention of accidents, the preservation of equipment, and the achievement of safe working practices.
- Maintains a positive and professional demeanor toward all residents, visitors and co-workers.
- Adheres to all policies and procedures of Senior Lifestyle Corporation.
- Performs other duties as assigned.
- High School Diploma or GED preferred. No prior experience or training.
This position requires time spent on the following physical activities:
None <1/3 2/3 >2/3
Sit |______|__ x_ _|______|____ __|
Use hands to finger, handle, or feel |______|______|______|___x___|
Reach with hands and arms |______|______|______|___x___|
Climb or balance |______|__ x__ |______|__ ____|
Stoop, kneel, crouch, or crawl |______|______|__ x_ _|___ __|
Talk or hear |______|______|__ x_ _|____ __|
Taste or smell |______|__ x_ _|______|____ __|
This position requires time spent lifting weight or exerting force in the following manner:
None <1/3 2/3 >2/3
Up to 10 pounds |______|______|______|___x___|
Up to 25 pounds |______|______|______|___x___|
Up to 50 pounds |______|______|__ x_ _|____ __|
Up to 100 pounds |______|__ x_ _|______|____ __|
More than 100 pounds |__ x_ _|______|______|____ __|