Visual AssociateLocation: Warrenton, VA (251 W Lee Hwy)
REPORTS TO: Store Manager
To ensure execution of corporate visual and merchandising directives, review and understand all corporate directives, including weekly planners, monthly visual merchandising instructions, buyer updates, and quarterly floor plans. Must be knowledgeable of all visual elements and merchandise fixtures. Assist store management with special projects, floor moves, special events, corporate requests, and train associates on presentation standards.
- Implement all major floor moves in quarterly floor plans. Assist store team in maintaining flows and adjacencies throughout the quarter. Ensure strong impacts of all merchandise and vendor intensifications.
- Execute all Visual Merchandising Instructions Updates and Buyer Updates.
- Execute all seasonal or promotional sets and outposts.
- Assist store manager with implementing Weekly Management Planner and Weekly Cosmetics planner. Execute daily actionable items pertaining to Visual.
- Assist store team with processing new merchandise receipts.
- Ensure store team maintains presentation standards, including merchandising, wallscaping, signing, vendor impacts, and fixturing. Partner with store manager to train all associates on presentation standards.
- Maintain all visual elements (signs, mannequins, collateral, door signs, banners, etc.) throughout the store, including walls, tables, floors and windows. Ensure proper storage and organization of all visual elements when not in use.
- Assist store manager with sales event set-up during major promotional events.
- Participate in planning, set-up, and take-down of all special events.
- Partner with store manager to implement all Divisional Corporate requests.
- Maintain open lines of communication with Regional Presentation Coordinator. Ensure store manager is aware of all dialogues with the PC.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
- Retail experience.
- Good display and merchandising skills.