The Camp Program Coordinator is responsible for all aspects of the camp. The incumbent assists with the development of quality programs in all camp areas. The incumbent is also responsible for various administrative tasks, which may include ordering supplies, coordinating schedules, and completing all necessary reports.
- Assist the Camp Director in overseeing the daily activities, general camp operations, and programs to ensure a quality camp.
- Coordinate quality and safety before and after care at all sites. Assist in the development of programming and with hiring and handling staffing.
- Work with special events, promotions, and any other special needs as they arise.
- Ensure that all program area schedules are completed satisfactorily in a timely manner.
- Ensure the maintenance of accurate program and administrative records.
- Ensure that the site is kept clean, organized, and free of litter.
- Be responsible for knowing, understanding, training, and executing all camp policies and emergency procedures associated with the camp.
- Assist in mid-summer and post-summer evaluations with the Camp Program Director.
- Interact effectively with the camp staff as a total system, with campers’ best interest in mind.
- Be a leader in parent communication and address parent concerns in a timely manner. Seek the help of the Camp Program Director when necessary.
- Assist with the various administrative tasks necessary for camp to run efficiently.
- See camp specific addendum for program details.