The Active Older Adults Coordinator is responsible for overseeing the Active Older Adults Program and ensuring the program goals and objectives are met. The incumbent provides day to day direction and supervision to all areas of the AOA program.
- Coordinate the operation of Active Older Adults Program, including evaluation of program area successes and need, program development, and implementation.
- Maintain cleanliness and safety of related program areas, supplies and equipment.
- Develop promotional materials and distribute program information.
- Maintain YMCA standards and ensures compliance with requirements.
- Develop special events and activities.
- Assist with developing and managing the budgets related to the program areas.
- Increase member participation in AOA programs and member retention in this population.