Under the direction of the Building Superintendent, the Maintenance Tech is responsible for all the maintenance of building equipment and property as well as maintaining the facility in a clean and sanitary condition.
- Perform daily maintenance rounds and pool checks and report problems to building superintendent.
- Duties may include, but are not limited to, painting walls and ceilings, Equipment cleaning, carpets, conducting minor electrical and plumbing repairs, exercise equipment maintenance, and assisting with the general cleaning of the facility.
- Maintain Preventative Maintenance records, pool checks, and boiler checks.
- Respond to daily maintenance needs of other departments as necessary.
- Carry a pager during shift to respond to emergency situations.
- Enforce and maintain building security during shift.
- Attend all necessary training opportunities.