Under the direction of a District Engineer, the Maintenance Technician I is responsible for the safe and efficient operation mechanical building equipment, building security, and daily duties both scheduled and unscheduled which may include daily check lists, preventive maintenance schedules, and posted work orders.
- Perform daily maintenance rounds and pool checks.
- Duties may include, but are not limited to, painting walls and ceilings, equipment cleaning, conducting electrical and plumbing repairs, exercise equipment maintenance, and pool and HVAC maintenance.
- Maintain Preventative Maintenance records, pool checks, and boiler checks.
- Respond to daily maintenance needs of other departments as necessary.
- Interact with members, staff, and contractors to build and maintain a positive environment.
- Carry a cell during shift to respond to emergency situations.
- Enforce and maintain building security during shift.
- Attend all necessary training opportunities.