Provide leadership to plan, organize and manage all of the activities related to Records and Registration, including serving as the official authorized custodian of the student records. Supervise all aspects of the maintenance, accuracy and confidentiality of all student academic records. Serves as member of the College Leadership Committee Liaison with administrators, deans, and faculty concerning student Satisfactory Academic Progress. Provides leadership for the writing of self study reports, supports and guides the implementation of the Systematic Evaluation Plan, and provides data-driven input into the Strategic Plan for the College.
- Bachelor’s Degree required; Master’s Degree preferred
- Minimum of 3 years experience as a Registrar or Assistant Registrar in Higher Education
- The ability to work collaboratively with a wide range of constituents.
- Extensive knowledge of FERPA and related regulations.
- Strong interpersonal, oral and written communication skills.
- The ability to use judgment, discretion, and decision making skills in dealing with confidential and sensitive issues.
- Knowledge of issues in higher education and able to conduct literature searches to support strategic planning.
- Knowledge of AACRAO guidelines, FERPA and the policies and procedures of Saint Luke’s College.
- The ability to work independently, prioritize and manage multiple tasks and/or projects with the flexibility to make adjustments in response to change or frequent interruptions.
- Notary of Public highly recommended
- Must be detail oriented.
Join the Kansas City region's premiere provider of health services. Equal Opportunity Employer. We hire only non-tobacco users.