PHP Software Engineer
Inmate Calling Solutions (ICSolutions) provides inmate telephone service and related technology to correctional facilities throughout the United States. ICSolutions' mission is to focus advanced technology and proven resources into transforming the inmate calling arena. ICSolutions is dedicated to ongoing technology advances delivering market-specific solutions coupled with unsurpassed technical support and customer service. This business philosophy has earned ICSolutions the reputation of being a market leader in this highly competitive and fast-growing segment of the telecommunications industry.
We offer a very competitive benefits package (Medical, Dental, Profit Sharing and 401(k), a homogeneous team oriented work environment, and opportunities for a wide range of professional interactions.
- Develop,design, and maintain web based graphical user interfaces
- Develop and maintain an array of web service clients and servers
- Ability to translate business data into a programmable design
- Test and identify technical problems
- Document technical specifications outlining variables and functions
- Share opinions and insights with business leaders in order to affect rapid decision cycles and effective technical solutions to business requirements
- 3+years of PHP 5 software development.
- Thorough knowledge of HTML, CSS, XML and JSON.
- Familiarity withLinux, Apache, and version control tools.
- Experience creating web applications and interacting with SOAP/REST web services.
- Knowledge of object oriented programming and development life cycle best practices.
- Works well in a team environment.
- Experience working with PostgreSQL, Smarty, and MVC frameworks.
- Experience with mobile development / responsive design.
- Experience with Bootstrap, AngularJS, and Laravel
- Must pass background, credit, and drug checks
Satisfying Customers with Integrity and Innovation for over 40 years!
We are proud to be an EEO/AA employer M/F/D/V. We maintain a drug-free workplace and perform pre-employment substance abuse testing.