Customer Support Representative
GENERAL PURPOSE OF THE JOB: Customer Support Representative will provide customer service and technical support to customers experiencing hardware and software issues, across multiple Microsoft Windows and Linux platforms. The Support Representative will also coordinate with Field Support Technicians via telephone and email to schedule on site visits for hardware/software issues.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Demonstration of excellent customer service skills with frequent customer interaction.
- Assist customers via verbal communications and email regarding any product related needs.
- Opening tickets using Mantis ticketing system for reported issues.
- Document detail of customer interactions accordingly and provides follow up as needed.
- Coordinating with Field Support Technicians via telephone and email to schedule on site visits for hardware/software issues.
- Troubleshoots minor hardware and software issues across multiple Microsoft Windows and Linux platforms.
- Escalate reported issues to the appropriate tier for diagnosis and resolution.
OTHER SKILLS AND ABILITIES:
- 2 years customer service experience.
- Superior listening skills.
- Strong written and oral communication skills.
- Ability to work independently efficiently and effectively to resolve customer concerns or issues.
- Ability to manage multiple time sensitive issues.
- Ability to adapt easily to a constant changing environment.
- Position can require overtime, non-standard schedules and evening or night shifts.
- Some Linux experience and knowledge preferred
- Skills in a high tech environment, emphasizing skills in computer hardware maintenance, software management, and networking preferred.
• Must pass background and drug checks
Satisfying Customers with Integrity and Innovation for over 40 years!
We are proud to be an EEO/AA employer M/F/D/V. We maintain a drug-free workplace and perform pre-employment substance abuse testing.