Program Instructor - School Groups & Retreats
Provide quality programming both recreational and teambuilding/educational for school, retreat and conference groups. Provide excellent customer service to all clients, know and enforce safety rules, care for equipment and facilities, and work well as a member of the camp community. Lead activities including (but not limited to) archery, arts and crafts, low ropes, high ropes and climbing towers. Will also assist in leading evening programs and work under supervision of assistant camp directors.
- Must be at least 17 years of age or older.
- Bachelor's degree or in progress in education, recreation, related field, OR equivalent experience preferred.
- Experience or aptitude to work closely with adults and children in a positive, supportive manner.
- Minimum 6 months experience in camp or related field.
- Current American Red Cross First Aid and CPR preferred.