YMCA Day Camps are CT Licensed Summer Day Camps. We serve 50 to 100+ campers on a weekly based program depending on branch location. Activities include Swimming Lessons, Free Swim, Skills Clinics, Archery, Arts & Crafts, Group Games, Team Building, Low Ropes Challenge Course, Nature Study, Overnight Events, Family Nights, Sports Variety, Skits, Songs, Drama, and Character Development, Field Trips, and more.
- This position is a seasonal position. From 20 to 40 hours per week depending on position. From June 22-August 21. Hours of operation are approximately 8:45 am-3:45 pm M-F. 24 to 40 hours of mandatory camp training will be held in June prior to the first day of camp. Some Saturdays and evenings are required.
- Must be 16 years of age or older.
- Prior experience working with children or groups preferred.
- Must meet all state licensing and accreditation requirement.
- Certification in CPR and/or First Aid required.
- Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal.