Thank you for your interest in working for Securitas Canada. We are a nationwide provider of security solutions with many employment opportunities across Canada. We are an equal opportunity employer committed to a diverse workforce. Our core values are integrity, vigilance and helpfulness to our customers and the communities we service. Therefore, we are looking for individuals to join our organization who share the same values.
As part of the hiring process, we have the following minimum hiring requirements:
- Minimum of 18 years of age
- High School Diploma
- A reliable means of communication (i.e. pager or phone, such as cellular or home phone)
- A reliable means of transportation (public or private; such as subway, bus, etc )
- The legal right to work in Canada
- The ability to effectively speak, read,and write English and/or French.
This process will take approximately 45 - 60 minutes. All required fields are marked with an asterisk.
To complete the process you will need the following:
- Details about your education
- Employment history, including addresses and telephone numbers for the past five (5) years.
If you do not have this information with you at this time, please exit now and return when you are prepared. The information you provide will be used for hiring purposes only.
If you need a reasonable accommodation in order to complete this automated application process and are in a Securitas office now, please contact a Human Resources Representative. Otherwise, please apply directly at any Securitas office.
Again, thank you for your interest in working for Securitas. You will now begin the first step in the hiring process. Good luck!
See our current job openings in any of our locations.