Human Resources Coordinator Sacramento, CA
PURPOSE OF POSITION
This position is responsible for providing support to the Human Resources department, which may include recruitment and employment, personnel records, employee relations, job evaluation, compensation management, benefits administration, organization development and training.
Duties and Responsibilities
•Answers office phone and greets visitors.
•Assists with recruitment and walk-in interview process.
•Assists with orientation sessions and may explain benefit enrollment for new hires.
•Submits requests and assists with employee background checks.
•Verifies I-9 documentation and ensures accurate and current information.
•Prepares new employee files and forwards to HRG for document management system.
•Maintains personnel files.
•Assists with updating HRIS with employee change requests
• Schedules meetings and interviews as requested by HRG.
•Makes photocopies, faxes documents and performs other clerical functions.
•Assists or prepares correspondence, processes incoming and outgoing mail.
•Performs other duties as assigned.
• Associates Degree preferred.
• 2 – 4 years experience within a human resources department.
• Proficient in MS Office (Word, Excel, PowerPoint).
• Ability to prioritize, plan work activities, and use time efficiently.
• Strong Interpersonal, Oral and Written Communication Skills.
• Ability to work effectively with all levels of employees and management.
• Detail-oriented with great organizational skills.
• Ability to maintain confidentiality a must.
Final candidates for this position will need to successfully complete a background investigation.