Image Verifiers accurately process Optical Character Read (OCR) images for violation enforcement, account posting, lane tuning, and business practice reviews along with other duties as assigned by Supervisor. Achieved by using the Violation Enforcement System (VES), FORTE, to review, verify and accept or reject images as a violation deterrent.
Essential Job Functions:
- Process images through VES by clicking to accept, editing to update, and rejecting to disposition at a 99.9% accuracy rate.
- Identify, document, and notify management for repetitive abnormities discovered while processing images.
- Perform all job functions in a manner that will achieve compliance with established performance measures.
- Scanning of Customer or Violator document(s)
- High school diploma or equivalent
- Six months prior data entry experience or a related area preferred
- Basic PC skills
- Data Entry skills (35 wpm)
- Dependable, accurate and detail oriented
This is a part-time position.
Pay is $11.50 per hour.
Weekends are required.
Final candidates for this position will need to successfully complete drug screening and a background investigation, which may include a criminal and credit check.