Payment Processing Specialist (Irvine, CA)
The Payment Processing Specialist is responsible for handling all functions related to the posting, reversing, correction, recording and reporting of payments. This includes sorting incoming mail and payments.
Call Center hours of operations are Monday through Friday 8:00AM to 6:00PM with Saturday 9:00AM to 2:00PM. Training will be Monday through Friday 8:00AM to 5:00PM for 2-3 weeks.
Essential Job Functions:
- Prepares and processes manual replenishments.
- Enters account update information.
- Opens, sorts, counts, and batches incoming payment processing mail.
- Processes exceptions, credit cards denials, incomplete applications, and incomplete transponder requests.
- Reconciles financial transactions.
- Process payments quickly and accurately.
- High school diploma or equivalent.
- Six months to one year prior accounting, finance or bank teller experience.
- Strong proficiency in Microsoft Excel; intermediate level
- Excellent written, verbal and interpersonal communication skills.
- Dependable, accurate and detail oriented and well organized.
- Ability to work the hours of operations as shifts will be assigned at the end of training
- Ability to attend 100% of the required weeks of training
Final candidates for this position will need to successfully complete a background investigation, which may include a criminal and credit check.