Bilingual Customer Service Representatives (Bristol, CT)
Faneuil is Hiring Bilingual Customer Service Representatives in Bristol, CT!
As a top professional, you desire an employer who recognizes and appreciates your talent, education, and professional credentials. Along with great pay and a place where you can make an active contribution; Faneuil will provide a challenging yet rewarding career that offers the real promise of growth and job satisfaction.
Faneuil is a dynamic, fast paced company and we are looking for truly the best customer service professionals in the Bristol, CT area. Faneuil is looking for smart, flexible, fun, hard-working, and ethically driven professionals who enjoy helping people and solving problems. When we find the right, high performing employees, we offer a professional environment where you can build your career, learn new skills, grow and develop, and make a difference.
Final candidates for this position will need to successfully complete a background investigation, which will include a criminal check and possibly drug screening.
Bilingual Customer Service Representatives (CSR) deliver excellent customer care and create sustainable value for customers via phone, email, chat, and correspondence in the Healthcare environment. The seasonal Bilingual CSRs handle information requests, billing and benefits explanations, and explain company policies and procedures, as well as terms and conditions.
Call Center hours of operations are Monday through Friday 8:00AM to 4:00PM with seasonal hours Monday through Friday 8:00AM to 6:00PM including Saturday 10:00AM to 3:00PM. Extended hours may be required in accordance with needs of the business which may include mornings, evenings, and/or weekends. Shifts will be determined towards the end of training. Training will be Monday through Friday 8:00AM to 5:00PM for 6 to 8 weeks.
Essential Job Functions:
• Fluently read, write, and speak Spanish and English to assist with customer's needs
• Provides efficient and effective service to customers and prospects on all patron based services to a variety of inquiries and customer needs
• Maintains sincere interest in providing stellar customer care
• Understands customer needs, determines the appropriate course of action to meet those needs and completes or initiates the transaction
• Exercises independent thinking in meeting customer expectations
• Combines knowledge of product, good work ethic, effective time management skills, and human relations skills to meet performance standards and positively influence the client's image
• Ability to process information quickly and accurately
• Ability to handle routine customer transactions
• Ability to work under time constraints
• Ability to understand and apply new concepts
• Ability to analyze information and evaluate results
• Ability to effectively deal with complex customers
• Ability to create positive customer relationships by defusing angry and upset customers
• Demonstrates a commitment to learning quickly and effectively applying knowledge as well as supporting/creating a productive, positive work environment
• Attention to detail-documentation and follow-up
• Able to fluently read, write, and speak Spanish and English
• High school diploma or GED (Associate Degree or 2 Years of College preferred)
• Minimum of 2 years customer service experience
• Preferred at least 2 years call center experience in the Healthcare or similar industry
• Knowledge of mainframe and computer (pc) and internet applications
• Microsoft Office applications
• Excellent telephone tact and diplomacy
• Excellent written, verbal, and interpersonal communication skills with supervisors, peers, and customers
• Proficiency in keyboarding/data entry
• Exceptional oral and written communication skills demonstrated by use of correct grammar and terminology
• Time management skills (dependable, accurate, and detail oriented)
• Successful completion Background check and possibly Drug Screening
• Ability to work the hours of operations as shifts will not be assigned until the end of training
• Ability to attend 100% of the required weeks of training