The Store Manager/Assistant Manager is responsible for the timely and consistent
execution of all Merchandising, Operational, and Human Resource policies and
procedures within a designated retail location in accordance with the philosophy and
standards of the company.
The Assistant Manager participates in managing the entire store while maintaining
specific areas of responsibility.
- Ensure store presentation is in compliance with company standards including but not limited to merchandising, maintenance, and cleanliness.
- Inventory control through proper ordering, communication to the buyers and to the auto replenishment department
- Timely compliance to company directives including Operational, Merchandising and Visual policies, procedures, and programs.
- Monitor customer service to ensure the quality of service is commensurate with company and customer expectations
- Development of a stable, knowledgeable store organization
- Maintain a close working relationship with the designated Field Trainer, District Loss Prevention Manager, and District Manager.
- Store Management is responsible for the management of freight flow, backroom organization, and 24-hour freight turn-around.
- Store Management is responsible for the hiring, supervision, and training of all store Associates, as well as maintaining staffing needs while adhering to the basescheduling program. Assistant Store Manager supervises and train assigned store associates within areas of responsibility.