The Customer Care Manager (CCM) position contributes to TSI’s success by supporting the General Manager in driving club operations, sales, and fitness to develop and sustain an environment in our clubs that supports our mission, values and guiding principles. The majority of the time will be spent developing staff, elevating the member experience and leading efforts to create members for life and drive net-member gain and ancillary revenue in the club.
As the “Ambassador of TSI’s Brand Experience”, the CCM leads the club through role modeling the three standards of operational excellence: Always Welcoming, Always Helpful and Always Accountable while ensuring alignment with of all TSI initiatives.
The Assistant General Manager position reports directly to the General Manager.
Key Job Responsibilities
• Model and promote TSI mission, values and guiding principles by motivating and support club team while always ensuring member satisfaction.
• Provide effective operational guidance to club team to successfully execute company programs to achieve a competitive advantage (ie: Operational Excellence).
• Responsible for supporting in the successful operation of the club.
• Create a positive, team-oriented work environment by motivating and inspiring associates to achieve their best and continue to serve as a role model for others.
• Create opportunities to grow member count through high quality interactions and programs designed to drive overall member engagement.
• Support General Manager with building and developing high performing teams focused on delivering a legendary member experience while creating an environment of trust, mutual respect and genuine concern for individual growth and development.
• Support General Manager to ensure club is staffed with high level talent by recruiting, training and developing team.
• Support General Manager with managing day to day performance of all club team members providing timely, consistent and action orientated feedback that supports TSI’s mission, value and guiding principles and delivering behavioral change for desired results.
• Support General Manager with effective management/leadership of single club with overall P/L responsibility through:
- Generating membership growth and increase member retention
- Optimizing membership and ancillary revenue
- Achieving/exceeding district/regional performance goals
• Support General Manager with overall accountability for the consistent and effective execution of all operational management, people management, sales and cash management, and facilities management that meet or exceed company standards.