Entertainment - Parade Escort
Parade Escorts help create an amazing daily parade by facilitating Entertainment performances. Escorts promote positive guest experiences through one-on-one interactions with guests. Energy, over the top guest service, and attentiveness to safety of guests and performers are some of the attributes we are looking for in our Parade Escorts.
Parade Escorts at Universal Orlando are responsible for:
- Assisting and accompanying entertainment performers to, on and from assigned sets. Escorts are responsible for the safety and physical well being of performers and guests while on set.
- Assisting in operational/administrative duties which may include daily protection of any assigned vehicles as well as the performers on board.
- Following daily safety guidelines in order to maintain the integrity of the performance or role and providing communication to management regarding float/performer issues and concerns.
- Facilitating entertainment performances by providing positive service and accurate information to guests, according to Entertainment department guideline and expectations.
- Understanding and actively participating in Environmental, Health & Safety responsibilities by following established UO policy, procedures, training and team member involvement activities.
- Performing other duties as assigned.
To perform the role of a Parade Escort successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required.
- Consistent attendance is a job requirement.
- High school degree or GED is preferred.
- 2-4 Years previous customer/guest interaction experience is preferred.
- Six months to one year experience in improvisation preferred; or equivalent combination of education and experience.
Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.