Youth Development Coordinator - Part Time
The Youth Development Coordinator is responsible for overseeing various program areas within the youth, teen, and family department. The incumbent provides quality customer service and ensures a safe, fun, and positive environment within the youth, teen, and family program and department.
- Assist Director in planning curriculum, and coordinating and promoting Youth, Teen and Family programming.
- Work hands-on in programs, activities and special events as needed.
- Provide quality customer service to members, volunteers and participants.
- Perform administrative duties which support the Youth, Teen and Family programs.
- Assist with the implementation and delivery of department trainings and meeting coordination.
- In the absence of Director or Senior Coordinator, provide work direction to staff and volunteers and oversees daily operations.
Qualifications - Required
- Minimum of 18 years of age
- Minimum of one (1) year of experience working within Youth, Teen, or Family programming
- Demonstrated ability to provide and role model quality customer service, and effectively evaluate other staff
- Must be self-directed and detail-oriented
- Demonstrated organization and communication skills
- CPR/PR, AED, First Aid and Oxygen Administration certifications required within 30 days of hire
- Demonstrated ability to work with diverse populations
- Basic computer skills
Physical Demands - Preferred
- Ability to perform a variety of physical activities with program participants which may include, but are not limited to, walking, standing for long periods of time, running, throwing, swimming and lifting up to 50 pounds.
- Ability to travel locally to meetings