The Finance and Accounting Internship position provides educational opportunities for students to work at the YMCA to gain business and operational experiences which transfer to work skills for their future employment. Duties and responsibilities vary based on assignment and needs of the YMCA department or project.
- Demonstrates behaviors and actions consistent with YMCA values, code of conduct and other policies and procedures
- Performs duties and responsibilities as outlined for the task or projects assigned (see the Learning Agreement)
- Participates in training and application of skills necessary to perform assigned duties and responsibilities
- Communicates with identified internship supervisor reporting on progress, making recommendations, preparing reports, etc
- Obtains feedback from internship supervisor to enhance skill development