The Aquatics Coordinator will be responsible for overseeing various program areas of the Aquatics Department. The incumbent will provide quality customer service and ensure a safe, fun, and positive environment in the pool area.
- Assist Director in planning, coordinating and promoting aquatic activities.
- Provide quality customer service to members, volunteers and participants.
- Work hands-on in various aspects of aquatics including, lifeguard and swim instruction.
- Assist with the design and implementation of in-service training sessions.
- In the absence of Aquatics Director or Senior Aquatics Coordinator, supervise the pool, all activities and staff.