The Cook prepares healthy and nutritious meals for participants. The incumbent maintains appropriate health standards and adequate food supply levels. The incumbent may provide work direction to kitchen staff and dishwashers as needed.
- Prepares healthy and nutritious meals for participants and groups.
- Participates in the planning of menus which meet necessary nutrition and dietary needs.
- Maintains clean and safe kitchen work areas, stockroom, freezer, refrigerator, dining room, dish room and loading dock in accordance with State of Minnesota health regulations.
- Assists with the purchasing and inventory of food supplies as needed.
- Provides work direction to kitchen staff and dishwashers as needed.
- Practices personal hygiene and cleanliness in handling food.
- Maintains CACFP and Minnesota Department of Health Licensing for meals and snacks, if applicable.
- Quality Results