The Child Care Coordinator is responsible for assisting the Child Care Director with the overall operations of a YMCA child care center providing quality experiences for children that focus on the core values: honesty, respect, responsibility, and caring of the YMCA.
- Manage all classrooms at the center ensuring compliance with policies and licensing guidelines.
- Assist in the development and implementation of the program curriculum and activities.
- Practice continuous quality improvement, evaluating programs, and implementing changes as needed.
- Develop and distribute parent communications, including monthly calendars and quarterly newsletters.
- Ensure that observations and evaluations of each child are completed.
- Maintain required records and files.
- Work with lead teachers to ensure proper staffing and ratios within the center at all times.
- Assist the Program Director in reaching enrollment and revenue goals.