The School Aged Child Care Lead Program Staff is responsible for assisting with planning, leading, and evaluating group experiences. This position will operate at a specific school age site. The incumbent will provide quality recreational experiences for children that focus on the YMCA core values: honesty, respect, responsibility, and caring.
- Assist the Site Director with the planning, supervising, and implementation of the program and program activities
- Assist in the promotion of the program including calendars, newsletters, and other forms of communication with parents and the community
- Provide work direction to program staff while on duty assisting the Site Director with supervision and training
- Continuously evaluate the program and recommend needed changes to the Site Director
- Ensure that the site is kept clean and organized
- Perform administrative activities to support the program, including record and file maintenance, registration, release forms, and emergency forms