Accounts Payable Coordinator - Full Time
The Accounts Payable Coordinator is responsible for the accounts payable functions for the Association. This includes vendor payments and statement reconciliations as well as managing the purchasing card system. The incumbent also manages all vehicle information and registrations.
- Process invoices for payment including checking for approvals, timely payments, capturing discounts, verifying math, double checking account codes, entering invoices for payment, and providing cash flow information. Including recurring payments
- Maintain paid invoice files and support payment history research.
- Prepare 1099-MISC reports and obtain vendor W-9 as needed to support vendor tax identification numbers
- Purchase Card Coordinator: issues new cards, provides training sessions to new users, adjust individual spending limits as needed, performs periodic audits department statements and receipts, process transactions from VISA, input coding corrections, resolve any issues with purchase card vendor.
- Cell Phone Coordinator.
- Print, sign and distribute checks.
- RECONCILE STATEMENTS: Work with vendors and co-workers to resolve invoice discrepancies and reconcile monthly vendor statements. Investigate vendor issues or concerns and coordinator with appropriate branch.
- Prepare Minneapolis Shared Service Billing Statements.
Qualifications - Required
- Bachelor’s degree in Accounting or related field, OR 4 years of equivalent work experience
- Familiarity with a wide range of computer and PC based applications
- Accurate and detail oriented
- Effective time management skills and the ability to multi-task
- Ability to prioritize projects and meet deadlines
- Ability to communicate effectively in both written and oral forms
Qualifications - Preferred
- 1 years of related experience (Accounts Payable strongly preferred)
- Must be able to work on a computer for extended periods of time.