The School Aged Care Program Staff is responsible for planning, leading, and implementing recreational and creative experiences for school age children in a group setting. The incumbent provides high quality recreational experiences for school aged children that focus on the YMCA core values: honesty, respect, responsibility, and caring.
- Assist with the writing and implementation of weekly lesson plans
- Organize and lead a variety of activities appropriate for school age children; Activities may include arts and crafts, indoor and outdoor games, enrichment activities, etc
- Ensure that the site is kept clean and organized
- Assist in maintaining accurate program records including incident reports, daily rosters, logbook documentation, and attendance records
- Assist in completing child and program evaluations
- Maintain CACFP and Minnesota Department of Health Licensing for meals and snacks, if applicable.
- Quality Results