The Member Service Staff is part of a team responsible for the overall delivery of excellent customer service to all members, guests, and participants of the branch. The incumbent is responsible for the sale of program and services, responding to member and guest needs, promoting programs, and maintaining cleanliness and organization at the Membership Service Area. The incumbent preforms all duties demonstrating YMCA values and commitment to excellence.
- Provide excellent service to members, guests, and program participants in the branch and on the phone.
- Create a high level experience for members, guests and participants through engagement and building a connection.
- Understand and enforce all applicable YMCA policies.
- Operate membership software and all necessary office equipment.
- Assist in handling and resolving member, guest and participant concerns and inform appropriate team member or manager of unusual situations or unresolved issues.
- Assist in the sale of YMCA programs, services and product to members, guests, and participants.
- Provide tours to prospective members.
- Responsible for maintaining towels at Member Services.
- Quality results