The School Success Coordinator assists in the day to day operations of the School Success Center. The incumbent ensures quality customer service and a safe, fun and positive environment at the assigned school location. The incumbent may provide work direction to staff, volunteers and school staff. The incumbent may lead program activities for children that focus on the YMCA core values: honesty, respect, responsibility, and caring.
- Assists in the day to day operations of School Success Center programs working closely with the Program Director and school staff focusing on youth development and academics.
- Supports the coordination of processes for daily programming to include, but not limited to, scheduling, recruitment, retention, data collection and reporting, behavior management, registration and transportation.
- Assists in promoting the School Success Center programs in the community including communication with families, community partners, and school staff.
- Assists in collecting and inputting data for evaluation and reporting purposes, including registration, attendance, surveys, and program participation.
- Ensures compliance with systems for safety and staffing.
- Provides work direction and training to support program staff, community partners, and volunteers as directed by the Program Director.
- Leads program activities as needed.
- Ensures a high level of customer service to youth, families, community partners, and school staff.
- Fosters a safe and respectful environment within a diverse community of youth, families, volunteers, and partner agencies.
- Maintain CACFP and Minnesota Department of Health Licensing for meals and snacks, if applicable.
- Quality Results