The School Success Lead Staff is responsible for assisting with developing, planning, leading, and evaluating group experiences. This position operates at a specific school success site. The incumbent provides quality recreational experiences for children that focus on the YMCA core values: honesty, respect, responsibility, and caring.
- Assist the School Success Program Director with the develping, planning, supervising, and implementing cirriculum and program activities.
- Assist in the promotion of the program including calendars, newsletters, and other forms of communication with parents and the community.
- Provide work direction to program staff, volunteers and community partners while on duty.
- Evaluate the program on a continuous basis and recommend needed changes to the School Success Program Director.
- Make ongoing systematic observations and evaluations of each child.
- Ensure that the site is kept clean and organized.
- Perform administrative activities to support the program, including record and file maintenance, administer evaluation, registration, release forms, and emergency forms.
- Maintain CACFP and Minnesota Department of Health Licensing for meals and snacks, if applicable.
- Functional Expertise
- Decision Making
- Quality Results