Database Assistant - Part Time
The Database Assistant is responsible for entering and maintaining accurate gift and donor records in the database and for assisting Branch and Association staff to use donor data effectively.
- Enter data to the donor database. This includes gifts, pledges, biographical information, event registrations, contact reports, and any other data required for financial development purposes.
- Produce and mail pledge reminders and acknowledgements.
- Generate accurate reports as needed for branch and Association staff.
- Create queries, exports, and mailing lists as needed for branch and Association financial development activities.
- Support other users with database troubleshooting and data extraction.
Qualifications - Required
- Minimum of 1 year financial development or related experience
- Minimum of 1 year donor database experience
- Proficiency in Microsoft Word, Excel, and Outlook
- Fast and accurate data entry skills
- Ability to work with minimal supervision using independent discretion and judgment
- Customer service orientation with the ability to develop and maintain effective relationships with staff, donors, and volunteers
- Flexibility to support time-sensitive functions of financial development activities (such as special events)
Qualifications - Preferred
- Experience in Raiser’s Edge 7.
- Ability to travel locally to attend meetings and events.