Customer Service Center Data Processing Rep - Full Time
The Customer Service Center Data Processing Rep is responsible for the data entry of registrations, table files, cash receipting, and processing program financial assistance. Responsibilities may include all data entry for the Association and cross training to be back up for incoming phone calls.
- Provide premier customer service via phone and e-mail to our members, participants and to all branch/camp team members.
- Data entry of all registrations.
- Enter Table Files for all programs.
- Cash receipt as needed.
- Enter all change forms, program cancel forms, health forms, and any additional information into the registration system.
- Process Financial Assistance for programs.
- Supply information to members and program participants over the phone and via e-mail regarding the branch, department, or program.
Qualifications - Required
- Minimum 1 year customer service experience
- Must pass a keying test for speed and accuracy – 50 wpm minimum
- Ability to work independently and multi-task
- Ability to process a large volume of work
- Knowledge and skills in Microsoft Office, Word, Excel, and Outlook
- Must be organized and have strong attention to detail
- Ability to communicate with a diverse clientele and team members
- Excellent written and interpersonal communication skills
- Ability to make decisions, set priorities, and work as a team
Qualifications - Preferred
- Bilingual (Spanish, Russian, Somali and Hmong).
- Experience with web sites administration
- Must be able to work on a computer for extended periods of time.