The Data Administration Rep is responsible for the data output from our point of sales systems. Responsibilities include billing, printing rosters for programs, accounts receivable management, and collections for past due dollars. Other areas include maintaining records and files; preparation of documents and reports; communication with members, participants, and team members; and other general office work.
- Provide premier customer service to members, participants, and YMCA team members.
- Provide reports and administrative support to branch, department, or program area.
- Maintain accounts receivable and process collection efforts for the Association.
- Work with county and other agencies for all child care programs and camps.
- May prepare and maintain program enrollment reports, rosters, agendas, schedules, and financial reports.
- Supply information to members and program participants over the phone and via e-mail regarding the branches/camps, departments, or programs.
- Filing various documents.