The Branch Administrative Coordinator is responsible for providing support to the branch/camp community board by acting as the board liaison. The incumbent works with the Executive Director in supporting the administrative duties of Mission Advancement, Human Resources, Purchasing and other Association Services departments.
- Provide administrative support for the branch/camp day to day operations and Executive Director.
- Provide administrative support for the branch/camp community board which may include but not limited to answering questions, attending meetings, providing meeting minutes, scheduling rooms and food.
- Provide administrative support and maintain records for Mission Advancement and Branch/Camp capital Campaigns which may include but not limit sending thank you letters for all pledges and preparing batch transmittals of annual and capital campaign pledges and payments.
- Assist with all fundraising efforts which may include coordinating and organizing procedures and assignments related to special events and board efforts.
- Purchase all supplies and materials for Dept. 10 (Admin), including food needed for board meetings and annual Campaign events.
- Perform HR administrative duties which may include but not limit to collecting new part time hire paperwork, maintaining part time personal files for the branch/camp and assisting in the annual merit process.
- Assist in training and provide systems/computer support for branch/camp staff.
- Quality Results
- Functional Expertise