Branch Administrative Coordinator - Full Time
The Branch Administrative Coordinator is responsible for providing support to the branch/camp community board by acting as the board liaison and working with the Executive Director in supporting the administrative duties of Mission Advancement. This position works closely with staff from all departments at the branch in ensuring all Human Resource forms are turned in and enters time edit slip and off site time sheets. The incumbent works with the central purchasing team serving as the liaison from the branch to central purchasing.
- Provide administrative support for the branch/camp community board, answering questions, and providing meeting minutes.
- Maintain records for Mission Advancement and Branch/Camp Capital Campaigns, including sending thank you letters for all pledges.
- Assist with all fundraising efforts which may include coordinating and organizing procedures and assignments related to special events and board efforts.
- Prepare batch transmittals of annual and capital campaign pledges and payments.
- Purchase all supplies and materials for Dept. 10 (Admin), including food needed for board meetings and Y Partners events.
- Enter all time edit slips and off site time sheets for the branch.
- Collect new hire paperwork and maintain part time personnel files for the branch/camp.
- Assist in training and provide systems/computer support for branch/camp staff.
Qualifications - Required
- Minimum of 2 years experience in administrative work
- Ability to process a large volume of work
- Knowledge and proficiency in Microsoft Office, Word, Excel, and Outlook
- Must be organized and have strong attention to detail
- Ability to communicate with a diverse population
- Excellent written and interpersonal communication skills
- Ability to work independently with a variety of duties
Qualifications - Preferred
- Bachelor’s Degree in Business Administration or Communications
- Must be able to work on a computer for extended periods of time